- Manuscripts must follow APA style. See Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 7th Edition, 2020.
- Please include an abstract, short biographical statement, and contact information with institutional affiliation with each submission. Do not submit previously published material or material that is under consideration by another periodical.
- Lengthy quotations (more than 300 words from one source or two lines from poetry) and adaptations of tables and figures require written permission from copyright holders. Authors are responsible for securing permission. A copy of the publisher’s written permission must be provided to the Editor prior to acceptance of the article for publication.
- Authors submitting transcripts of actual cases or presenting original research must include signed acknowledgement that participants’ informed consent has been secured. Authors bear full responsibility for the accuracy of references, paraphrasing, quotations, tables, and figures.
- Send manuscripts in one attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PCJ is refereed. All manuscripts are evaluated by at least two members of the editorial review board before author revision and potential acceptance by the Editor(s).
- The PCJ has an open review policy unless the author explicitly requests a blind review. With an open review, authors receive reviewers’ responses and names.
- The PCJ editorial staff offers pre-submission consultation. If you have ideas for articles or questions about the quality or appropriateness of a piece for the PCJ, then please write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviews of books and other media are referred.
The Person-Centered Journal – Instructions for Authors
Please submit articles of no more than 5,000 words to email@example.com with the heading “PCJ 2021 Submission” by October 15, 2021. Further details are available here.
The 2022 Conference will be hosted online. We will post further information as it becomes available. In the meantime you can email the organiser.