Welcome to our Membership Page
We hope you will consider becoming or continuing being a member of the Association for the Development of the Person-Centered Approach (ADPCA).
ADPCA Membership benefits include:
- subscription to the Person-Centered Journal
- subscription to the newsletter Renaissance
- listing in the online Membership Directory
- opportunity to participate in the Community Annual Meeting
- opportunity to share in the leadership and tasks of ADPCA
- opportunity to be part of an international group of people who share person-centered values and endeavor to apply them in their lives and work and in the work and activities of ADPCA
Membership Levels Annual Dues in U.S. Dollars
To sign up for membership select the appropriate membership from below (please note that cookies must be enabled in your browser to successfully complete the registration):
|Journal Subscription only||$50|
All members receive the same benefits. The membership year ends on May 31. Anyone joining between January 1 and May 31 will be a member until May 31 of the following year. Partial scholarships and full scholarships are available upon request. Additional contributions are welcome from those who would like to provide membership or meeting costs for others less able to pay the full amount. Please remember that money values are very different depending on the person’s circumstances, so, your contribution might be of significant support to some of our colleagues. If you would like further information about any of the above, you are welcome to contact Mindy Forman, our Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.